We are a full service company proudly serving Charlotte, Monroe and all surrounding areas since 1998. Jamie Dorton founded the company in 1998 and continues to provide constant and direct supervision of every facet of the business. Jamie has over twenty years experience encompassing all aspects of residential and commercial installation and service and currently holds all 3 available mechanical licenses (H1/H2/H3) in North Carolina and is licensed in South Carolina. As a third generation HVAC contractor Jamie has been involved in the industry his entire life and knows the most important part of business is customer service.
* 24 hour service with no overtime charges.
* We are Dave Lennox Premier Dealers so not only do we provide the highest quality of service available, we also install the highest quality equipment available.
* Flat rate pricing on all repairs.
* We quote the repair in advance, and never charge by the hour.
* All of our employees are trained in professional behavior and appearance and held to a high standard of personal accountability.
All company trucks and uniforms bear the Dorton’s Heating & Air logo so you will know who is at your front door.
* Personalized support from our office team. As a family-owned company, we value your business and will do what it takes to keep it!
* All of our trucks are GPS equipped and all calls are sent via email to the technicians in the field. This system allows us to provide you with the fastest service possible.
* We do not pay our technicians a commission on parts they replace like most HVAC companies in our area do. This eliminates unnecessary repairs being recommended.
Jamie Dorton, owner and manager of Dorton’s Heating and Air, has been our resource for seven years. They are without question the best HVAC team I have ever used. When our second system needed replacement Jamie took his time to explain options and helped us understand values and reasons to purchase with long term ownership in perspective. We tell everyone we know and meet as well as post Dorton’s information on our neighborhood website as the best HVAC company to deal with.
Stephen G. Waxhaw, NC